Sunday, December 9, 2018

Lawn Fawn Winter Holiday Challenge

This is my very first blog post and I'm featuring Lawn Fawn Products.

I am using the Toboggan Together Set with the cute penguins. I envisioned this idea for months for my brother-in-law who absolutely loves penguins.

My idea was to have a penguin pulling his sled full of presents with his helper. The sled goes down a hill and the presents and his helper go flying off the sled.

I've used other stamps and dies to create this card but the main focal part are the penguins.

I also used the Stitched Hillside Pop-Up dies.

I'm entering this card in the December 2018, Lawn Fawn Winter Holiday

Challenge #42




 Please visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge page to see more wonderful creations!

1 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

whaaaaaaa!!!!!! i need to see this card in action!!! ha ha ha!! i love it so much!!!!!!! it's so fun and so funny! and that dark blue night sky makes everything pop!! wow!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Post a Comment