Sunday, December 9, 2018

Z-Fold Birthday Girl Card

When a friend from church requested a tea party card, for a special young lady, I didn't turn to Pinterest, I turned to Google. I had an idea of where I wanted to go with the idea but Googling girls tea parties inspired me even more. This little girl's tea party wasn't complete until I added a bunch of stuffed animals. I decided to go with a Z-Fold card so I can have all the stuffed animals drinking tea and eating desserts.

I used a lot of Stampin' Up products to create this card. 


Z fold Tea Party box card.
MFT Tea pot, saucers and spoons
Lawn Fawn Tea Cups, food and raccoon
Stampin' Up doily for tables, stamps and dies for chairs, cupcakes, tables, pictures, bear, rabbit and banner.
Using Pink Pirouette card stock.
Wallpaper card stock  from Micheal's craft store thanks to a very dear friend at church.




0 comments:

Post a Comment