Sunday, December 9, 2018

Z-Fold Christmas Card

I have really been enjoying Stampin' Ups Ready for Christmas set. It came out in their Holiday Catalog in 2017 and it was something I had to have. This set really says everything about Christmas.
It features a staircase, a Christmas Tree and a cute Wiener Dog. My brother and sister-in-law have two Wiener dogs so I knew I had to make them a card with two Wiener dogs.
Here is the card I made for my brother and sister-in-law in 2017:
I just love creating Christmas living room scenes that I did more of these in 2017 and also
in 2018.

Here are the living rooms I created so far in 2018:
I just love how you can create each scene to make it unique to the person you are giving it to.
The red wall paper living room is for a friend at church who has a gray cat, the blue card is for the pastor of my church whose family loves musical instruments and the third one is for another friend at church who owns many cats and she told me how she loves to go all out for Christmas.
Most of the products you see in these cards are from Stampin' Up and a few Lawn Fawn from their Critter Concert Stamp and Die set.




0 comments:

Post a Comment