Thursday, January 17, 2019

Corner Pop Up Card Valentines Day Card

Fancy Fold pop up card. I made one of these for Easter last year so I decided to make a Valentines Day Card.
Very Easy Card to create just using an 8" x 8" piece of heavy card stock.
The Designer paper is from BoBunny's Charmed Collection.
It was so pretty on its own that I hated to over decorate it.
I used the new stamp and die set from Stampin' Up called Meant to Be.
It is a beautiful set with wonderful stamped images and dies. I used the decorative
heart for the inside and stamped a little sentiment in the middle of the heart.
On the front, I used the "scattered" hearts.
I made a belly band measuring at 1" x 9" and used the same stamp set.
The dies I've had for some time so I'm not sure where I found those.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment